Sunday, September 27, 2009

My Interview With: Challa Scott (RUNNER'S MOON: CHALLA)

LM: Today we're getting to meet Challa, from RUNNER'S MOON: CHALLA, book four of the "Runner's Moon" series. Hello, Challa! Thank you for joining us!

CS: Hello, Linda. Forgive me. I'm nervous.

LM: That's understandable. Don't worry. The readers just want to learn a bit about you before your book comes out on March 15th next year. Now, your back history is a bit different from the other Ruinos we've met. Can you tell us a little bit about yourself?

CS: Well, I was born on the Arra ship. I have no memories of Barandat. My parents were taken prisoners by the Arra. Actually, they were not mates when they were kidnapped. It wasn't until the Arra began to force all the unmated Ruinos to have sex that my mother and father found each other.

LM: And you were not their first born, am I correct?

CS: That is right. I don't know what happened to my first two siblings. At least, Jebaral told me I was Heela and Doon's third child. After I was born, the Arra took me away from them, so I never got to meet them before they died.

LM: I'm sorry to hear that. That's so sad! So, not only have you never seen your home world, you've never gotten to know your parents either!

CS: But I have Jebaral, and Tiron, and Simolif, and their life mates. They are my family now.

LM: (laughs) And we'll leave the reveal about you and the other Ruinos for the readers to find out in the next book! Thank you, Challa, for allowing us to get to know you better.

CS: You are very welcome. I've enjoyed it.

No comments: