- Upcoming Releases
- Contemporary Romances
- Fantasy/Contemporary Fantasy/Urban Fantasy Romances
- Paranormal Romances
- Sci-Fi Romances
- Sweet Romances
- Holiday-Themed Books
- Carolyn Gregg's Books
- Gail Smith's Books
- Lynn Gayle's Christian Romances
- Hip Pocket Romances
- Free Reads
- Privacy Statement
Wednesday, September 30, 2020
Tuesday, September 29, 2020
Monday, September 28, 2020
X MY HEART
Dark Sci-Fi Romance
Word Count: 58.7K
$3.99 e / $9.99 p
(And Get It Autographed if You Buy It Directly From Me!)
For the past four years, the war against the invaders has raged on, with seemingly no end in sight. Cities and towns have been razed, with the majority of the population killed or forced into hiding. The military branches—what’s left of them—are joining forces against the enemy.
Lieutenant Gretchen Twoey and her squad are quickly losing hope. Supplies are limited, soldiers are becoming even more so, but the alien mechanoids are never ending. Despite the military’s best efforts, nothing is being learned of the extraterrestrials. The mechs they do manage to kill disintegrate before they can even be studied. If the tides don’t turn soon, the world will be defeated.
When Sergeant Leif Stoddard and his men are reassigned to the 181st with Gretchen, things seem to finally be going in their favor. They were set to marry four years ago, but then the first Medusa struck and they were both called to arms, and it’s been an uphill battle since. Finally, they can be together…or will the war tear them apart yet again, once and for all?
The world has a choice—lie low, stay invisible, and hope the aliens leave, or stage one last battle where the winner takes all.
Warning! Contains living spaceships, spare uniforms, love letters, dissolving weapons, bladders, black blood, and proof that love doesn't care what you look like because it's the heart that matters.
Sunday, September 27, 2020
Saturday, September 26, 2020
Humorous Erotic Urban Fantasy
Word Count: 12.7K
$1.99 e / $6.99 p / $6.95 a
Length: 1 hr, 25 min
Hear a Sample
Friday, September 25, 2020
Thursday, September 24, 2020
Wednesday, September 23, 2020
Now Available as an Audiobook! CUT GLASS: JEWELS, BOOK 1 - DIAMOND, a Dark, Urban Fantasy/Paranormal Romance
CUT GLASS: JEWELS
Book 1 - Diamond
Dark, Urban Fantasy/Paranormal Romance
Word Count: 81.8K
$4.99 e / $15.99 p / $19.95 a
Length: 8 hrs, 44 min
Hear a Sample
Forget everything you think you know about mass murderers and crimes of passion, because now you’re going to learn the truth. People don’t decide one day to go out and kill as many people as they can, or wake up one morning, grab the nearest shotgun or axe, and proceed to hack apart their loved ones. They do it because they’re infected with a jewel, a creature of intense beauty and danger. Once the jewel takes over a host’s body, that person dies, leaving the jewel in total control to thrive on fear and horror.
Cutler Glass is a lapidary, one of an unknown group of people who’ve dedicated their lives to destroying jewels. But in order to keep the jewels from slaughtering innocent victims, she has to kill the host and then eat the jewel that emerges from the body.
Except this time the jewel she's assigned to go after, a diamond, has infected a very wealthy and influential man who has hired police protection. When Detective David Fellowes clashes with Cutler, it’s going to take more than a simple explanation before he believes her outlandish tale.
Until then, they both have to deal with their growing attraction to each other, and the fiery emotions it ignites.
Warning! Contains creatures of unbelievable horror, a woman facing a future of bitter solitude, a man willing sacrifice everything to be with her, and their burning love that one person is determined will never be allowed to continue or flourish.
Tuesday, September 22, 2020
Monday, September 21, 2020
Sunday, September 20, 2020
Six on Sunday - Six paragraphs from X MY HEART, a dark sci-fi romance novel.
1. “Now!” she shouted, and jumped to her feet. She began pumping rounds into the alien’s upper torso, delighting in the way the thing exploded into fist-sized chunks. Behind her, Tuft went for the creature’s midsection, spraying its inner workings until the thing collapsed to its knees. At the same time, Cobbie and Barnes took aim at the second mech. The sound of their pulse rifles reverberated within the narrow confines of the alley, nearly deafening them as smoke and grit filled the air. The mechs never had a chance to raise their own weapons before they were cut down.
2. They kissed hungrily, tasting and devouring each other’s lips and faces in their madness. Leif pressed her up against the wall to feel her body pulsing against his. She whimpered softly, her tears mingling with his on their cheeks, when common sense suddenly landed on him, reminding him with painful reality of their current situation and location. Reluctantly, he disengaged her arms from around his neck and pulled himself away.
3. McNutt walked up to her with a helmet in his hand, and held it out to her. She saw her husband’s name stenciled across the back. “We found this, his backpack, and his rifle,” the man told her. He pointed in three different locations, each one far away from the others, as if they’d been randomly tossed. “The helmet was over there, his backpack was there, and his rifle was there. But we haven’t found his body.”
4. Leaning over, Gretchen pressed her lips to her husband’s bulbous head. He gave her a stunned look. “Thank you for saving my life.” She stared into those beautiful eyes. The only human part of him still visible. Yet, she no longer saw the abhorrent creature he’d become. Her mind and her heart had adjusted somewhat, until she could almost imagine he was wearing some sort of bizarre Halloween costume. A costume he wasn’t able to shed.
5. Something struck the craft dead center. The ship flipped over twice, emitting a squeal like metal on metal, and began falling. It struck the top of the building in front of the squad, skimming across the roof and sending brick and concrete flying like shrapnel in its wake. When it eventually hit the road, it slid down the tarmac, digging a huge furrow into the two-lane blacktop, until it slammed into the side of a tire discount store.
6. “I know you do,” she admitted, fighting the tears rising in her eyes. “But there’s something you need to know. My husband was a prisoner aboard one of those fucking ships. They turned him into a mog, but he survived. He got away from them. It’s only because of his experience that we were able to board the spacecraft and take it out.” She blinked, and silently damned herself when two tears slid down her cheeks. Their salt content stung her burned skin, but she didn’t make any move to wipe them away.