- Fantasy/Contemporary Fantasy/Urban Fantasy Romances
- Paranormal Romances
- Sci-Fi Romances
- Carolyn Gregg's Books
- Gail Smith's Books
- Lynn Gayle's Christian Romances
- Free Reads
- Anthologies & Collections
- Sweet Romances
- Holiday-Themed Romances
- Hip Pocket Romances
- Contemporary Romances
- Privacy Statement
Tuesday, August 31, 2021
Monday, August 30, 2021
Sunday, August 29, 2021
Three Cursed Stories
by Linda Mooney writing as Gail Smith
Word Count: 13.3K
Length: 1 hr, 19 min
Hear a Sample
$5.99 p / $6.95 a
Stories Included are:
CANCELLATION - A young woman discovers there's a penalty for having excessive non-payments to her credit card company.
DEVIL'S BREW -
Vicky thinks her sister is unintentionally summoning
the dark forces. Susan thinks Vicky's beliefs are sheer nonsense.
One of them is wrong.
It was meant to be a long weekend, semi-vacation at
their favorite tourist trap, New York City.
You've heard the old wives' tales of alligators in the sewers? What the Duchins discovered was much, much worse.
Saturday, August 28, 2021
1. Dad, are we pyromaniacs?
Yes, we arson.
2. What do you call a pig with laryngitis? Disgruntled.
3. Writing my name in cursive is my signature move.
4. Why do bees stay in their hives during winter?
5. If you’re bad at haggling, you’ll end up paying the price.
6. Just so everyone’s clear, I’m going to put my glasses on.
7. A commander walks into a bar and orders everyone around.
8. I lost my job as a stage designer.
I left without making a scene.
9. Never buy flowers from a monk.
Only you can prevent florist friars.
10. How much did the pirate pay to get his ears pierced?
11. I once worked at a cheap pizza shop to get by.
I kneaded the dough.
12. My friends and I have named our band ‘Duvet’.
It’s a cover band.
13. I lost my girlfriend’s audiobook, and now I’ll never hear the end of it.
14. Why is ‘dark’ spelled with a k and not c?
Because you can’t see in the dark.
15. Why is it unwise to share your secrets with a clock?
Well, time will tell.
16. When I told my contractor I didn’t want carpeted steps, they gave me a blank stare.
17. Bono and The Edge walk into a Dublin bar and the bartender says, “Oh no, not U2 again.”
18. Prison is just one word to you, but for some people, it’s a whole sentence.
19. Scientists got together to study the effects of alcohol on a person’s walk, and the result was staggering.
20. I’m trying to organize a hide and seek tournament, but good players are really hard to find.
21. I got over my addiction to chocolate, marshmallows, and nuts.
I won’t lie, it was a rocky road.
22. What do you say to comfort a friend who’s struggling with grammar?
There, their, they’re.
23. I went to the toy store and asked the assistant where the Schwarzenegger dolls are and he replied, “Aisle B, back.”
24. What did the surgeon say to the patient who insisted on closing up their own incision?
25. I’ve started telling everyone about the benefits of eating dried grapes.
It’s all about raisin awareness.
Friday, August 27, 2021
Thursday, August 26, 2021
Now Available in Print!
Sensuous Sci-Fi Romance
Word Count: 67.7K
$3.99 e / $9.99 p
The Coltrosstians and the Beinights have been enemies for as long as anyone can remember, but now they have a common enemy aiming for them both—the Tra’Mell. When approached by the Coltrosstian Sarpi to join forces against this new foe, the Beinights aren’t sure who to trust. They need the help, but at what cost? Furthermore, the Coltrosstians seem to have some secrets they’re not willing to share.
Lhora is part of the guard for Esstika Kai, leader of the Beinights, and she has her own secrets to hide, like her torgart powers she’d inherited from her father, and the fact she’s due to take over as Esstika when her mother is no longer able.
She never foresaw being captured and used as a bargaining chip, much less have an unexpected ally come to her rescue. Lhora soon learns that maybe the Coltrosstians have more in common with her kind than just being enemies, but can the rest of their people be convinced of that? One thing is certain—this new enemy must be stopped now.
It’s time for the Tra’Mell to face the music. And when joining forces, Lhora discovers that love can conquer all.
Wednesday, August 25, 2021
Tuesday, August 24, 2021
Monday, August 23, 2021
Sunday, August 22, 2021
Saturday, August 21, 2021
ROBBERY ON THE HIGH SEAS
Noir Fairy Tales, Book 4
(Based on "The Little Mermaid")
Paranormal, Fantasy Romance
Word Count: 36.7K
$2.99 e / $9.99 p / $14.95 a
Length: 3 hrs, 49 min
Hear a Sample
Naia Meer is a civilian tagged to help with the mission because of her “special abilities”, but what are they? She’s posing as Rob’s wife, but even he doesn’t know. All he knows is she’s a static, and he finds himself being drawn to the redheaded beauty as time passes. He knows he shouldn’t mix business with pleasure, but he almost can’t help himself.
He soon learns that someone on the ship knows who they both are, and they want them dead. Who can Rob and Naia trust? The couple’s job is to stop the jewel thief, but can they protect each other in the meantime? When the truth about their real natures surface, can they look past their prejudices and follow their hearts?
Warning! Contains secret missions; corned beef on rye
(with a big fat juicy pickle slice); damn mushrooms; sharks,
sharks, and more sharks; and two people thrown together who
discover they should be enemies, but can't deny the growing
attraction between them.
Warning! Contains secret missions; corned beef on rye (with a big fat juicy pickle slice); damn mushrooms; sharks, sharks, and more sharks; and two people thrown together who discover they should be enemies, but can't deny the growing attraction between them.