Friday, March 14, 2008

Question In the Mail (#10)

Just answered another question from a reader. You can find all my answered questions in the Q&A area of my website. :D
****
You said you listen to music when you write. Any songs in particular?

If I listed all the songs I listened to for each book, it would make a novella of its own. But I will give you The One Song that inspired me the most when I was working on a certain book. And to this day, whenever I hear that song being played, my book comes right back to me.

The Battle Lord's Lady
"The Last Words You Said" by Sarah Brightman and Richard Marx

AEquana
"Ain't No Mountain High Enough" by Michael McDonald

Runner's Moon: Jebaral
"Better Now" by Collective Soul

Runner's Moon: Tiron
"Stairway to Heaven" (Final Fantasy version) by The London Symphony Orchestra (instrumental)

Runner's Moon: Simolif
"The World" by Brad Paisley

Healer of the Heart
The soundtrack to the movie Timeline

The Gifted
"Every Little Thing She Does is Magic" by The Police (and remake by Ra)

Sandeflay
"Amas Veritas" from the soundtrack to the movie Practical Magic

HeartFast
"Tell Him" by Celine Dion and Barbra Streisand

HeartCrystal
"If You Ever Leave Me" by Barbra Streisand and Vince Gill

A Different Yesterday
"Until I Find You Again" by Richard Marx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.