Monday, May 5, 2008

ACK! It's Monday! Goodbye!


It's been one of those day where nothing I do is right. Makes me wish I could just go straight to Tuesday.

* A co-worker is no longer speaking to me. (I don't know why.)
* I uploaded the wrong webpages at school.
* My edits were unreadable for my editor.
* My submitted MS to another publisher was not formatted properly.
* Re-did the edit, re-formatted MS -- then found out somehow the documents still ended up screwed up, and I have no idea how to fix them.
* I missed a deadline at work.
* Boss called me into his office (never a good sign.)
* I was 15 cents short for lunch.
* A mama chewed me out (not my fault, but...)
* I fell onto the concrete entryway at school, onto both bad knees.
* Hubby blames me for putting his bowling shirt in the dryer (guilty), and shrinking it.


I'm posting this at 5:07 p.m. The day's not over.
Unfortunately. :(


No comments: