Saturday, August 8, 2009

What Is In My To-Be-Read Pile?

Absolutely nada.

Zip.

Zilch.

Nuttin'.

Slowly but surely I have plowed my way through a Lora Leigh and a Stephen King that had been sitting on my iPhone. Now I'm sitting with nothing to read.

Bereft? Not really. I buy a lot of horror magazines (Rue Morgue, Fangoria, Gorezone, etc.) and read them while I soak in my new soaker tub. (Note: I sell these 'zines very cheaply when I'm done. Just check my horror blog http://gailsgorydetails.blogspot.com/)

But now I'm in the mood for something in the romance genre. Suggestions anyone? I'm especially interested in something from e-pubs.

4 comments:

LeslieJane said...

How do you get through all you TBR? I don't have enough hours in my day. Course, doesn't help that I must have over 200 in print, and 100 in e-book to read. And I keep adding to it.

I love Lora Leigh. Have your tried Christine Feehan or Sherilyn Keenyon? Not sure if they have e-pub.

Linda Mooney said...

I think I might have a couple of books on my old ereader. I have to check. But between my day job and writing at night, I don't have as much time to read as I'd like to. When I do get the chance, it's usually when I'm traveling.

I've think I've tried Feehan and Kenyon, but it's been a few years. I'm not real big into vampire stories, but I've heard so much about the Black Dagger Brotherhood, I might give one of those a try.

Thanks for the suggestion! :D

LeslieJane said...

I need an e-reader. Not exactly in my price range, till I get a new job. Do you hav any suggestions?

Christine also has some non-vampire series: Ghostwalkers and Drake Sisters.

Also, MaryJanice Davidson was a werewolf series, and a mermaid series

And Sherrilyn has some Were-hunter books, not so vampire centered.

Now, back to reading one of my TBR books

Linda Mooney said...

Leslie,

I have a Sony and an eBookwise reader (from Fictionwise). I read my ebooks on my iPhone. LOL! The reason? Convenience - phone, internet, email, Twitter, and e-reader all in one. And I can boost the font for these old eyes to read comfortably. :D