Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Quotes of the Day

And to conclude with a fireworks display of humor:

When a child is locked in the bathroom with water running and he says he's doing nothing but the dog is barking, call 911.

When your mother asks, "Do you want a piece of advice?" it is a mere formality. It doesn't matter if you answer yes or no. You're going to get it anyway.

Who in their infinite wisdom decreed that Little League uniforms be white? Certainly not a mother.

Youngsters of the age of two and three are endowed with extraordinary strength. They can lift a dog twice their own weight and dump him into the bathtub.

When humor goes, there goes civilization.

And my personal favorite:

When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used everything you gave me".

No comments: