Friday, July 8, 2011

Floating Slinky

Double click the picture to see larger versions of this. It's called a "floating slinky", and it's a futuristic archetectural version of a hotel or miniature city.  Found here. I love artistic renditions of such things!

1 comment:

Karen C said...

That is so very cool!!