- Upcoming Releases
- Contemporary Romances
- Fantasy/Contemporary Fantasy/Urban Fantasy Romances
- Paranormal Romances
- Sci-Fi Romances
- Sweet Romances
- Holiday-Themed Books
- Carolyn Gregg's Books
- Gail Smith's Books
- Lynn Gayle's Christian Romances
- Hip Pocket Romances
- Free Reads
- Privacy Statement
Thursday, March 3, 2011
More Questions From My Writers Group
More questions have popped up recently. What's funny is we'll go for weeks without anything occurring, and then we'll be inundated with problems. In short, it's either feast or famine.
This time around we were discussing publishers, so here's three more interesting questions that beg an opinion:
* How can you be sure your publisher is giving you an honest count of your sales?
* Some publishers release ebooks in one or two formats, and others in three, four, or more. Does the lack of additional formats of your book equal considerable lost sales?
* Would you as a writer accept a considerably lower royalty rate with a more "prestigious" publisher, or go with a smaller e-pub but with a much higher royalty percentage?