Wednesday, September 22, 2010

I'm Back Up and Running!

I am accessing my blog after a harrowing 72 hours WITHOUT A COMPUTER.  It seems when MicroSoft sent its last update to my old computer, something went blooey.  Or schwing.  Or crapola.  Anyway, by Monday night, when the rains started to fall, everything else went to hell in a handbasket when the cable went out.  Therefore I had no internet, and hubby had no Monday night football game.  We were both equally loud venting our frustration.  Worse, I couldn't host my Blog Talk Radio program, dammit.  Sorry, Brynna! 

(Psst!  I've rescheduled her for this coming Monday!)

Anyway, ye olde Dell wouldn't reboot.  It wouldn't stop "updating".  It wouldn't do Jack Schitt.  Therefore I bit the bullet and bought a new computer.

Hey, but the GOOD news is that last Christmas hubby bought me a backup Seagate hard drive, and that's what I had been keeping all my files on.  But I must admit, it's been a pain getting all of my favorite blogs and all uploaded again.  And I lost everything I'd saved in email, darn!

Long story short, let's hope this baby gives me 5 productive and stress-free years like my old computer did.  That's all I can hope for...and afford!

No comments: