A sensuous erotic sci-fi romance novel
published by Whiskey Creek Press Torrid
Available Right Now at Fictionwise at 15% Off!
Size: 102.5K (super novel)
Heat rating: sensuous/explicit
They were the Guardians, sixteen special men and women with incredible powers. They lived on a world that, eons ago, had suffered a devastating plague that had rendered more than half its population unable to reproduce. In order to assure the survival of their species, the HandFast law was enacted. Every month, twenty couples, complete strangers, were drawn by lottery—couples whose sole purpose would be to procreate.
It was a cold and impersonal law, but it worked.When StarLight and Master Hunter heard their names called out to be HandFasted, their neat, orderly lives were turned upside-down. Gone was the comfortable companionship and brother-sister working relationship. Now they were forced into an intimacy neither had wanted, nor expected.
Neither were they prepared for the overwhelming passion they would find in each other's bodies, as well as in their hearts. But things would only get more complicated and dangerous, because someone had deliberately placed their names in the lottery as the first step in destroying their world and every Guardian living.
Top 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Read HEARTFAST
10. In-fighting among the ranks (superhero vs superhero. Over what? A woman, of course!)
9. Gossip over what the news media calls "The Guardians’ Slut"
8. Nasty alien attackers with annihilation on their insectoid minds
7. Killing the Good Guys
6. Paparazzi destroying any chance of secrecy or privacy
5. The F*cktard Four (Thanks to Karen for the term. :)
4. Forced Copulation Required By Law
3. Parental Involvement
2. Massive planet-wide death toll
And the Number One reason you shouldn’t read it?
1. Hot Superhero Sex...and lots of it!