Sunday, January 1, 2023

Happy New Year!


 

Well, for the first time in five years, I did NOT fulfill my New Year resolutions from last year.

In the past, I'd promised myself (and to you, my readers) to produce: 

1. A book that begins a new series,

2. A book that ends a series,

3. A book that continues a series,

4. and a book written under one of my pseudonyms. 

My new series began with DARK, Book 1 of the Aftermath series (dystopian, dark, apocalyptic/post-apocalyptic), and THE RENTAL (sensuous sci-fi).

I continued a series with BREACHERS #4: Kamrose and Cross.

And the books written under one of my pseudonyms include UNDERCOVER SUPERHERO (humorous fantasy as Carolyn Gregg), FOREVER, TIVA (horror romance as Gail Smith), and HARK! IT'S HAROLD THE ANGEL SINGING! (Christian romance as Lynn Gayle).

But I did not complete a series.

So this year I'm going to change my goal.

This year, I'm going to write SIX sequels. 

That's it! That's my resolution. Among the books I hope to get written this new year, SIX of them will be sequels. Which sequels? I don't know yet. My muse hasn't told me.

Wish me luck!

No comments: