Sunday, January 2, 2022

My New Year's Resolutions for 2022

 


Actually, I figure, why stop a good thing?

Last year, as in the previous 3 years, I thought I'd continue to do the same thing:

1. Start a new series

2. Continue a series

3. End a series

4. and write a story under one of my other pseudonyms.

So, last year, I started The 8th Species series with N8.

I continued the Noir Fairy Tales series with ROBBERY ON TH
E HIGH SEAS.

I ended The D'Jacques Dynasty series with MATTOX.

And I released several horror short stories, plus a collection of horror shorts, under my pseudonym Gail Smith.

Therefore, I plan to continue doing what's been successful for me in the past.

Thank you for taking this ride along with me. I hope you find my next releases enjoyable and entertaining!

No comments: