Friday, January 3, 2020

My New Year's Resolutions for 2020



It's a new year, which means it's time for my resolutions. And you know what? I've decided I'm not going to mess with a winning formula.

Three years ago, I made my resolutions based on my writing. I vowed to myself that I would:

1. Begin a new series
2. Continue a series
3. End a series

and last year I added a fourth. To write either a Carolyn Gregg or a Gail Smith book (under one of my other pseudonyms.)

Last year, as I had the previous two years, I fulfilled my resolution. I began a new series with VEILS. I continued a series with MISTELLE, The D'Jacques Dynasty, Book 2. And I ended a series with MIRACLE OF HOPE. I did the fourth book, too, writing a Carolyn Gregg book entitled THE IN-LAW EFFECT.

I'm 3 for 3, so I figured why not go for four years in a row? WITH AN ADDITION!  I'm venturing into unknown territory this year by writing a sweet Christian romance, which means I'll have a new pseudonym. So keep your eyes peeled!

And that's my New Year's Resolution. I'm already fulfilling #1 - begin a new series. On January 6th I'll be releasing the first book of my Noir Fairy Tales, THE CASE OF THE TORMENTED TROLL. I promise you've never read anything like it. If you like fairy tales with a twist - in this case, with a 1940s noir flair - give it a try!

Finally, I want to thank all of you who've supported me in the past. I hope you continue to support me by buying my books, and most of all, for leaving a review. You are my biggest reason for writing, and I hope you continue to enjoy what my strange little brain comes up with.

God bless you all, and Happy New Year!

Linda

No comments: