Friday, June 30, 2017

Check Out This Upcoming Feature on Your iPhone!

This feature is currently in Beta testing, but what I've discovered so far is so cool!  I can only imagine what this feature will be able to do once it's completed.

First off, let me inform you that this is only available on the iPhone 6 and up. Here's what you do:

Open your Maps app.
  

When it comes up, put in a destination. Here I've put in New York, but I've also checked out Dublin Ireland, Madrid Spain, London England, and Rome Italy.


When you get to that map, scroll up from the bottom until you see the bar FLYOVER TOUR. Click it.


Then sit back and enjoy a wonderful 1-2 minute 3D flyover of the location of your choice as it highlights certain destination spots and even identifies them for you!


No comments: