Saturday, February 1, 2014

4.5 Star Review for BEAST OF THE BAYOU

Thierry’s brother is missing and she is determined to find him. She will do whatever she can to do so. So she employs the help of Antonio and sparks fly instantly. Antonio will do everything for Thierry. Thierry soon develops feelings for him but Antonio has a secret. In fact all of his friends do too. They are all shifters each a different species. Will they find her brother? Will Thierry accept Antonio even after learning his secret?

I loved Beast of the Bayou. I really did. I loved it from beginning to end. I loved the different point of views. I wished the book was longer so I could enjoy it more. I was so sad when it ended. The book was full of action. I read the book in one sitting. I couldn’t get enough of it.

Thierry was so determined to find her brother. I liked that she never gave up. I really liked her character a lot. She was a strong female lead but I was surprised when she mentioned her fear. I never would have expected what it would be. I have to say it was a new twist since I’ve never read a shifter story like that. Antonio was such a sweetheart. I liked him a lot. I couldn’t get enough of him. I liked all his friends, too. They were so funny. I want to see them find their mates. I liked their interactions with each other. I couldn’t get enough.

Overall, I think Linda wrote an amazing story and now she is on my watch list for shifter romances. I really loved this book. I do hope there will be more books starring Antonio’s friends. I don’t want it to end at all. I loved their characters so much. I highly recommend this book if you love shifter romances.

Reviewed by: Samthebookaholic 

No comments: