Saturday, January 17, 2009

Six Things That Make Me Happy


Celia Yeary, fellow Texas ARF author, has tagged me to list 6 things that make me happy.

Okay. In no particular order:

1. my husband - we've been through hell and back, and I love him all the more for it.

2. getting good news from my publisher about my books

3. my grandson Branson (see pic above)

4. WRITING - I am SO looking forward to retiring from teaching so I can do this Full Time! Yay!

5. doing odd little things for people, and watching their reaction

6. finally getting a new bathroom with a soaker tub!

Rules: Link to the person who tagged you (I was tagged by Celia Yeary at Authors and Books - http://authorsandbooks.blogspot.com/2009/01/tag-youre-it.html).
Write down six things that make you happy.
Post these rules.
Tag six others (optional).
Notify me when you've posted, and link back to each other.

No comments: