Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Ever Been to a Haunted House?

Yeah, I know the chances of actually being INSIDE a real haunted house are pretty slim. But there are those fun carnival-like places that have them. And the civic or school clubs who have one as an annual fundraiser. I've heard there's even a place that has a haunted woods.

My favorite, though, are the ones located at the museums. I've been through the one at the Ripley's Believe It Or Not in San Antonio (across the street from the Alamo). And last January when hubby took me to Las Vegas for our 25th wedding anniversary, I got to go through the one at Madam Tussaud's wax museum.

As much as I'm able to suspend belief, being there in person, and with live characters interacting with you, made the place as creepy as hell!

No comments: