Saturday, September 2, 2023

Now in Audio - NO GOOD DEED, A Tale of the Unexpected by Guy Veryzer, *Narrated by Linda Mooney*

 

Sometimes doing a good deed can go horribly wrong...

My name is Linda Almond and I am an interior decorator in New York City and elsewhere. I bought a small home in Portland, Maine, to renovate for my future retirement, but now that I've bought it, I can't afford to retire...or give up my Manhattan loft that I have lived in since the early days of Soho in the 1970s. I am single and I used to have several cats, but they have passed on and I haven't replaced them because I've been doing so much traveling. I have two good friends, Janet and Stan, who moved to Maine before me. I am glad to have them already there as friends in a new place. One day, Janet calls me from Portland and asks if I can do her a favor.... Can I look after a friend's cats....


No comments: