Monday, June 17, 2019

How Would You Like to Interview Me About One of Your Favorite Books That I Wrote?

A few years back, a wonderful friend of mine got together with me to discuss my books. She was not a professional interviewer. Just a good friend who wanted to talk about my books and ask me questions about my characters, why I did certain things with the plots, and so forth. We were able to do four such "podcasts", and you can find and listen to them here.

I want to do that again.

If you as one of my readers have a particular book that you love, and want to ask me questions about it, I would be thrilled to have you call in so we can discuss it. It will take about 10-15 minutes of your time. You do not have to appear "in person". This will be audio only. I will edit our discussion until it's around the 5 minute mark (hence the "5 Minutes With Mooney" tag), and upload it to my website for others to listen to. I'll also promote it on other platforms, including Facebook and Twitter.


This is your chance to talk with me one-on-one! You can choose any one of my books to discuss (although I would prefer you pick a title that hasn't already been done).

If you are willing and able, plus you don't mind having a great time, please email me and let me know, and I'll get you set up!

Thanks so much!



No comments: