Saturday, January 22, 2011

My January Foodzie is Here!


My tasting box for January arrived yesterday.  For those of you who don't know, Foodzie is a company that mails out treat-size edibles which are not your ordinary, run-of-the-mill snack items, with the option of going to their site and buying larger quantities.  The companies which provide these treats are usually Mom-and-Pop operations or specialty shops.

Anyway, I'm hooked on it. I tend to graze when I'm working on the computer, and this box is a snacker's paradise.  This month I'm getting to taste:

- dried nectarines and peaches
- Matcha and chocolate mini cupcakes
- assorted Guayusa (why-you-suh) tea
- roasted almonds with hickory salt, olive oil, and herbs de provence
- dulche de leche
- raw blueberry and gogiberry granola

Mmmmm....

No comments: