Monday, July 16, 2018
Sunday, July 15, 2018
1. “I noticed you seemed to be comfortable inside my apartment. I saw you running your bare hands over the furniture. Since I’m here with you, I take it you either know everything about me and it doesn’t bother you, or you’ve been taken by my charming personality.” He threw her that boyish grin that made his blue eyes crinkle in the corners.
2. Hammond Blake was real. A decent man with scruples. And the lack of those dark emotions meant that every time she touched him, she wouldn’t be hit with the stomach-churning sickness that took days to scrub from her soul.
3. Grabbing his wrist, she shoved it to the side. The man fired, but the bullet went harmlessly into the ceiling, as she’d planned. At the same time, she threw an arm around his neck and jerked his head downward. His nose connected with her knee, and she heard the solid crunch as the cartilage gave way.
4. His mouth did indescribable things to her. His lips and tongue were driving her senses into overload. His hands massaged, kneaded, and lifted her hips from the bed to grasp her buttocks before reaching up again to find the roundness of her breasts. And when he pulled himself up along her length, sliding taut skin along skin, she unconsciously spread her legs, wishing and wanting him to fulfill her.
5. She remained silent all the way to the police station. He couldn’t imagine what she’d witnessed inside that dog’s head, and he didn’t ask, even though he was curious to know. He’d wait until she was ready to volunteer that information on her own. In the meantime, he’d keep a close eye on her in case there were any repercussions. After all, that was part of his job, his assignment. But mostly, it was because he’d come to realize how deep his feelings were growing for this incredible, beautiful woman.
6. If there was anything positive to be said about her imprisonment, she now knew the truth about the Mays woman’s death. At least, she knew who the killer was. Who had pulled out that knife from the butcher block, then put it back when a bigger, better blade had presented itself. Who had left that bloody footprint near the body. Who had torn the opal necklace from the old woman’s neck, severely tearing and bruising the paper-thin skin. She’d gotten the information in bits and pieces, forcing herself to sift it like precious jewels from the sludge of ugliness that was poured into her every time this woman touched her.
Excerpt and buy links.
Saturday, July 14, 2018
Friday, July 13, 2018
Time-Travel Urban Fantasy
Word Count: 16.6K
$1.99 e / $6.99 p / $6.95 a
Narrated by Linda Mooney
Length: 1 hr, 55 min
Thursday, July 12, 2018
Wednesday, July 11, 2018
Paranormal/Contemporary Fantasy/Romantic Suspense
by Linda Mooney
Word Count: 35.1K
Wrynter Poe is both blessed and cursed with a unique ability. She can’t read minds, but she can follow a person’s memories of an event they witnessed. Which is why she works as a special agent for the FBI in helping local law enforcement agencies solve crimes. But this gift comes with a price. She cannot touch the bare skin of another person, for fear of accidentally obtaining emotional discharge or feelings from them.
Lieutenant Hammond Blake is an undercover cop who's been assigned to help this strange woman, when a homicide case she's helping with suddenly takes a dangerous turn. While that case is being investigated, he accompanies her to her next job to make sure she stays safe. All it takes is one touch, one breach of her self-imposed isolation, for the both of them to discover how much they need each other.
What neither of them realize is that the homicide has far deeper roots within the police force. Roots involving corruption and a cover-up that will put both their lives in danger, and test Wrynter's abilities beyond her own endurance.
Contains latex gloves, a special necklace, skin-to-skin contact, a four-legged snitch, a motel on wheels, a chase in the middle of nowhere, and only one chance for two people to discover if their mutual attraction is the real thing.
Excerpt and buy links.
Tuesday, July 10, 2018
Monday, July 9, 2018
Please Welcome Clara Winter as She Tells Us About Her Paranormal Romance, DEEPEST MIDNIGHT, The Immortal Kindred Series Bk. 1
Enter to win 1 pair of Marie Antoinette Earrings from Dames a la Mode.
Sunday, July 8, 2018
Saturday, July 7, 2018
Please Welcome Veronica Scott as She Talks About Her Sci-Fi Romance, DARIK, Sectors New Allies, Bk. 4
Friday, July 6, 2018
Thursday, July 5, 2018
Currently the artist lives in Rennes, France, where a few years ago he painted his largest installation to date. The 10,000-square-foot mandala was painted on the roof of the Social Welfare Family Allowance building, and visually created links between works Ali produced in both Montreal and New York City. You can see more of his painted carpet installations on Instagram and Behance.