Monday, April 4, 2016

And My Winners Are...


First of all, thank you so much everyone who wished me a Happy Birthday! It was a great day, spent in the company of a beautiful friend, and doing new and exciting things in places I've never been.

I've decided to be generous, and gift SEVEN people! Each of the following will receive one of my ebooks AND a $5 Amazon gift card!

Shirla Ghadaki
Anne Martin
FeFe
Tawania
Linda Fowler
Samantha Newbury
Linda (of gym and body combat)

Winners, please either PM me or email me the name of the book you want, and what format, and the email you want your gift card sent to.

Thanks to everyone for entering!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!

Unknown said...

Wow, Thank you so much. I was not going to be able to buy it right now, hubby just got home from hospital. Thank you!!!

Linda Mooney said...

You're welcome! Tell me the title and format, and which email addy to send your GC to. :D

Unknown said...

Awesome. Thank you so much. How do I contact you?

Linda Mooney said...

Samantha, email me Linda@LindaMooney.com :D