Thursday, April 2, 2015

It's My Birthday, and YOU Get the Gifts!

Today is my birthday, but YOU get the gifts! I'm giving away FIVE (5) ebooks or AUDIO books to five lucky people. All you have to do is just comment below (on my blog or on Facebook) which book you'd like, and what format you'd like it in. If you'd prefer one of my audio books, check out this link to see what I have already available.
This giveaway will run through Sunday, to give international readers a chance to enter. And because I'll be in Las Vegas at The Novel Experience Event book signing. Winners will be announced here and notified by mail on Sunday the 5th.

Good luck!



2 comments:

ry said...

Battle Lord's Quest in epub/mobi format, please

Linda Mooney said...

Thanks for entering, ry! Post your email addy so I can send you your book! :D