Sunday, October 26, 2014

Re-released! E I E I O, a Story of Cannibalistic Horror by Gail Smith

Re-released!

E I E I O
A Story of Cannibalistic Horror
by Linda Mooney
Writing as Gail Smith
Music And Press
ISBN 978-1-941321-28-7

Word Count: 12.1K
$1.99







And on this farm he had some pigs, E I E I O
With a hack hack here, and a chop chop there,
Here a shriek, there a scream
Everywhere the blood streams...                                           
Old MacDonald had a farm, E I E I O


In rural Georgia in 1948, a man was lucky to get any kind of work.  Which was why Cletus Pink felt he'd been blessed when an old farmer named MacDonald offered him a job.  But what was making the horrific sounds coming from the main house?  Worse, why was there always fresh blood oozing out from underneath the kitchen's back door?

No comments: