Monday, September 29, 2014

Maggie Mae Gallagher is my Guest Author Tonight on "Other Worlds of Romance" on Blog Talk Radio

I'm delighted to announce that Maggie Mae Gallagher returns as my guest author tonight on "Other Worlds of Romance" on Blog Talk Radio. She'll be reading from her paranormal romance, Ruptured, the prequel novella to The Cantati Chronicles.

Show time is 11 pm et/ 10 pm ct
You don't want to miss it!

* * *

It has been eighty-three years since the walls between Earth and Infernus fell, and now our world stands upon the razor’s edge of extinction. Demon platoons are marching upon us. My home, one of humanity’s last bastions of existence, is under siege.

My name is Alana Devereaux. I am the resident demon detector of Cantati Forces and Platoon Commander. My job is to hunt down the vermin unleashed upon my world, and I love it. I live for the day I can kick every last demon’s ass out of this world. Except as enemy forces reign down terror upon us, the Densare Council sentences me to a fate worse than death.  

No comments: