Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Congratulations to My Tuesday and Final Go-Round Winners!

Congratulations to my Tuesday winners! And thanks to everyone who commented on my blog post My Heroes Aren't Always Human for the Hero's Blog Hop!



The winners are:
A PDF of any one of my books: Debra Soles
An Amazon gift card: msromanticreads
A Starbucks gift card: cms72023

Keep coming back! I keep a fun blog going, and daily post tidbits of information I find. Plus, for each new release, I do a giveaway!

See you around!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much, Linda! This hop was great and I already found a book of yours I'm going to purchase with my winnings :) Congratulations to the other winners, Debra and cms!

Linda Mooney said...

You're very welcome, Michelle! Your gift card is waiting for you in your mailbox. Thanks again for coming by!