Tuesday, April 3, 2012

And My Winners Are...


Congratulations and THANK YOU to everyone who posted on my blog!  And to show you my appreciation, ALL OF YOU will be getting a present from me! (Can I get a heartfelt "Hell, yeah!"?)

Here's what I need you to do. Email me and let me know which gift you'd like - sorry, one per person, but YOU GET TO CHOOSE! (Can I get a second "Hell, yeah!"?)

You can choose from the following:

*a PDF of any one of my books

* a gift certificate from Amazon

* a gift certificate from All Romance eBooks
(You must have an account with them in order to receive it.)

* a gift certificate from Barnes and Noble

* a gift card from Starbucks

Many thanks again to all who responded. You guys made my day!  

3 comments:

Stormy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
pgeorgiap said...

Hell yeah!!!! Thanks Linda!!!!!

felinewyvern said...

Hell Yeah! What a generous person you are.