Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Time to Confess

Awright.  'Fess up.  How many of you use your iPhone as a flashlight?  (I don't know about Blackberries or other similar phones, but if they also have a nice, bright backwash, let me know.  Thanks!)

Once Daylight Savings Time began, and I had to get up, get ready, and leave for work while it was still dark, I've found myself using my iPhone as a flashlight to keep from tripping over the dog, wherever she's lying, and from castoff shoes or whatever my husband and son have tossed helter-skelter in the living room.

I don't think Apple envisioned their product being used in this manner.  But one of these days I don't think I'll be too surprised when I watch a live concert and see everyone in the crowd lifting their iPhones in lighted tribute.

1 comment:

Jacqueline Paige said...

*waves*
My phone is my flashlight too! I navigate through the obstacle course in the dark as I try to sneak from the bottom floor up to my third floor office without waking the entire house.
:)