Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Coming So Far in 2011

So far here's my release calendar for 2011:

March 15 - POSSESSION, an erotic paranormal romance novel from Whiskey Creek Press Torrid

April 2 - HER BATTLE LORD'S DESIRE, book 2 of the Battle Lord Saga

May 1 - Lord of Thunder Trilogy 3-in-1 Megabook from Whiskey Creek Press Torrid

May 15 - THE TUB, a graphic erotic horror story from Whiskey Creek Press Torrid (under my pseudonym Gail Smith)

June 15 - CUT GLASS: JEWELS, Book 1 - Diamond, a dark erotic urban fantasy from Whiskey Creek Press Torrid

Sept. 15 - DEEP, an erotic sci-fi novella from Whiskey Creek Press Torrid

Date TBA - BEQUEATHED, an erotic fantasy romance from Red Rose Publishing

Date TBA - HEALER OF THE HEART, an erotic fantasy romance novel from Red Rose Publishing

3 comments:

Mark R Hunter said...

Linda, can you tell me how you find the exact release date for your Whiskey Creek novels? I have one coming out in June, but I can't find anyone at WCP who will tell me whether Storm Chaser's release date is June 1 or June 15. It makes planning publicity very frustrating.

Linda Mooney said...

Hi, Mark! My senior editor Jan sends me that info about a month beforehand. You need to contact your senior editor and ask. You're right - it can make promoting very difficult. Congrats and good luck on your new release!

Mark R Hunter said...

Thanks, Linda! I asked my senior editor, but never got word back -- could be it got lost on the way, though, because we had some e-mail snafu's during the process. Thanks again, and I wish you the best of luck with your projects, too!