Monday, March 1, 2010

I'm Now on Blog Talk Radio! Please Join Me! Call in and Chat, or Just Listen!


Welcome to Other Worlds of Romance with Linda Mooney on Blog Talk Radio. This half-hour show will be broadcast live every Monday evening, starting at 11 pm eastern time, which is 10 pm central and 8 pm pacific.  My program tonight will be a reading from MY STRENGTH, MY POWER, MY LOVE, Whiskey Creek Press Torrid's 2009 Best Selling Title of the Year.

During this half hour I will be reading excerpts from my best selling sci-fi and fantasy romance novels. Readers are welcome to call in and chat about the book, or about any of my books. And from time to time I'll also have guest authors on to read from one of their books. Please note that this program might contain adult content and vocabulary, and may also include spoilers.

In addition, on Mondays prior to a new release, I'll read from the new book AND give away a copy to one lucky caller!

So please subscribe either via RSS or iTunes, and mark your calendar so you don't miss a single episode! My call-in number is (646) 727-2932.

See you Monday night!

No comments: