Wednesday, September 23, 2009

My Interview With: Sah'Reena (THE GIFTED)

LM: Please help me welcome one of the most powerful and beautiful women I've ever met. Hello, Sah'Reena! How are you doing?

SD: Hello, Linda. I am doing very well. Thank you for inviting me.

LM: You are called a Gifted on your world. In fact, you were banished from your world because you refused to follow the edicts of your government.

SD: Yes. They wanted to use my powers to destroy people and other worlds. But I could not do that. I could not kill just because my leaders told me to. And because I refused, they had me tortured, then sent away.

LM: You were placed in a tiny lifeboat and shot into outer space, without food or water or extra air. My god, I can't even begin to imagine what kind of terrors you faced. But now that you are with Robin, and your powers have increased tremendously, would you ever consider going back to Murall? I mean, if you could, would you?

SD: No. Never.

LM: May I ask why?

SD: It is not because I fear for myself. It is because I fear for Robin. I fear they may get to him and threaten him in order to get me to do what they want.

LM: It sounds like you may have shared your fears with Robin.

SD: I have. He tells me I have nothing to worry about, but I still worry. (nervous laugh)

LM: I notice you're wearing glasses!

SD: I must. The florescent lights inside the buildings are hard on my eyes. The glasses help. I do not need them outside.

LM: I also heard that some of the scientists over at the Johnson Space Center have set up a series of tests, like an obstacle course, to keep you in peak condition and training.

SD: (merry laugh) That is true! Every morning before I report to my office, I go for my run on the premises. I never know what tests they will have set up for me. Robin says they get a big kick out of designing them.

LM: Sree, your life is filled now with love and contentment. Do you and Robin have any plans or expectations for the future? Aside from having a new home built?

SD: Oh, you found out about the house? Have you seen the plans? It will represent both our worlds. I am very excited about it.

LM: Is there anything else you would like to do, or you plan to do?

SD: No. There is nothing else. I have found a man who loves me, who fills me and completes me. I want nothing more than to spend the rest of my life being with him, sharing whatever joys and sorrows that come along.

LM: Well, I have to admit, I am in awe of what you've survived. I wish you many wonderful years of happiness. Take care, Sah'Reena, and thank you again for spending some time with us.

SD: You are most welcome.


No comments: