Sunday, May 31, 2009

Cake Wrecks 1, Kanye 0

Just read today's blog over on one of my favorite blogs, CAKE WRECKS.

The cakes decorated as books are awesome enough, but it was the remarks made by rapper Kanye West that just made me FUME! And this man is an inspiration and model for teens and young adults? Does he understand the term "hypocrisy"?

Check it out and see if you don't agree!

The story is here:
http://www.reuters.com/article/entertainmentNews/idUSTRE54P5L820090526

Cake Wrecks is here:
http://cakewrecks.blogspot.com/2009/05/sunday-sweets-reading-rocks.html

2 comments:

Diana Castilleja said...

That interview is absolutely deplorable, and unexcuseable. The epitome of hypocrisy.

I did like the cakes. Thanks for sharing those. Unfortunately I should've looked at the cakes second so I wouldn't be left with such a sour taste in my mouth after reading Kanye's interview.

"Child like purity"? I bet. Excuse me while I find my mop to clean up the barf of my breakfast.

Unknown said...

Everything about Kanye is about controversy. Do you remember when he was comparing himself with Jesus Christ on the cover of Rolling Stone Magazine? http://www.clarkyboy.com/kanyewest.htm He once said "There is no such thing as bad publicity." My personal opinion? Kanye proved who he was a long time ago. It's all about the money for him no matter if he leaves a good or bad legacy behind. There are just some people that I do not get. My girls are teens and I don't know one kid at that high school who thinks Kanye is cool. He is a legend in his own mind.

Whew, I feel better now!
Val
lastnerve2000@gmail.com