Saturday, March 28, 2009

Dear Linda: If any one of your books could be made into a movie...

One of the most often asked questions I get is "Which one of your books would you like to see made into a movie?"

Hands down, THE BATTLE LORD'S LADY.

Publish America has the rights to this book until 2013. After the contract is up, I want to re-submit this book and its two completed sequels to another publisher. I'm also in the middle of a fourth book (I'm calling all of these books my Battle Lord Saga), with a fifth one already outlined.

In addition, I have a trilogy planned around each of Atty and Yulen's three children, which I'm calling The D'Jacques Dynasty Trilogy.

Another frequently asked question is, "Who is your favorite heroine of all that you've written?" (Often accompanied by, "If you could be any heroine in one of your books, who would it be?")

Again, hands down, it would be Atty/Atrilan from THE BATTLE LORD'S LADY.

Got your curiosity going? Hope so. :D

No comments: