Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Tidbits and Trivia



I thought I'd start a little something new on my blog, and title it Tidbits and Trivia. When I do, I'll tell you a little bit about what's going on with my books, how a story came about, what I included "for fun" in a story, and...well, tidbits and trivia! :D

This time around I want to tell you about my blue kiss picture, which I use as my avatar and icon on all my web places.

You know how the old adage says "one picture is worth a thousand words"? In this case, this picture was the inspiration for an entire book -- HEARTFAST. I couldn't get the expression of love and anticipation on their faces out of my head, so slowly the idea for HF came about. And you can "find" that picture in my story (if you've read the book, you know exactly where it is!)

A thousand words? More like 103,000.

No comments: