Wednesday, July 9, 2008

They’re Always Eating Spaghetti

Hubby was watching a TV show, where the family was gathered around the dinner table and discussing the plot of the week. They were eating spaghetti.

I saw Hancock at the theater last Saturday. There was a minor plot point revolving around Spaghetti Madness on Thursdays (and meatballs).

In fact, when I think back on it, the ONLY time I see people on television or in the movies eating something other than spaghetti is because they’re advertising for that company. (For KFC, they’re eating chicken. For McDonald’s, hamburgers.)

Go back and check! Yeah, if it’s a holiday movie, chances are they’re serving turkey. (Or Chinese food. Thanks, Ralphie.) But I’ll bet you, every other time, there’s spaghetti on the table. Remember ELF? Spaghetti with syrup.

"Wanna come home with me? Meet the wife and kids. Have dinner with us."

Bet they’re having spaghetti.


No comments: